Printable, Colorable Ornament
Printable Coloring Sheets
Make a Candy Cane Ornament!
Adult supervision necessary.
Supplies for one ornament:
- 12-inch white chenille stem (AKA pipe cleaner)
- 18 clear translucent tri-beads (non-translucent beads may be used)
- 16 red translucent tri-beads (non-translucent beads may be used)
- Wire cutters
Steps to making it:
- Cut the chenille stem in half.
- Put on one clear bead, and turn end of chenille stem around the bead so it stays on the stem.
- Feed next clear bead on the chenille stem all the way down to cover the sharp end.
- Feed the rest of the beads, starting with two red beads, followed by two clear beads, until all the beads are used.
- After the last clear bead is added, bend the chenille stem around the bead.
- Feed the stem back through the second clear bead to cover the sharp end.