Be a Resource Exhibitor
Join us as a Resource Exhibitor for our 16th Annual Make ‘m Smile Festival on Saturday, June 2, 2018!
Make ‘m Smile Resource Exhibitors are non-profit organizations/for-profit businesses that provide 75% or more of their services to the special needs community.* Last year at our 15th annual Make ‘m Smile festival, we had over 100 resource exhibitors and 45,000+ event attendees, including 3,000 kids with special needs (our VIPs)! We hope you will join us on Saturday, June 2nd as we throw the biggest party celebrating kids (and adults) with special needs!
Along with practical event provisions, we also give you AWESOME promotion, free with your registration! Read below to get the details!
Resource Exhibitors who register on or before April 30th receive:
- One 10’x10′ tent
- One 6′ table
- 2 chairs
- Signage at your tent (You will be charged additionally if your sign is not returned.)
- Promotional materials by email to share with your clients
- 2 Wristbands for hot dogs, snacks and drinks
- Organization listing with your tent number in our event program
- Your logo, a description of your organization, and a link to your website listed on our Make ‘m Smile web page AND in our Make ‘m Smile 2018 event app. This allows attendees to learn about you AND easily find you at the event using our interactive event map! Your organization’s profile will stay active on our website and in the app until 2019, giving you FREE publicity for a whole year! Click the link to find our app: https://attendify.com/app/2oqfhn/
Registrations after April 30th are not guaranteed the above provisions.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT (Thru April 1)
$150 Non-Profit // $500 For-Profit
REGULAR PRICE (April 2 – 30)
$200 Non-Profit // $600 For-Profit
LATE REGISTRATION (After April 30)
$300 Non-Profit // $700 For-Profit
- All Resource Exhibitors must provide a kids activity or giveaway at their booth.
- Electricity/water/additional set up accommodations can be purchased when you complete your online registration.
- The event runs from 7:30 AM -1:00 PM and resources are asked to staff their tents the entire time of the event.
- You may bring as many people to work your booth as you would like, but only 2 free wristbands are included with your paid registration. Event wristbands are required for food, drinks and certain entertainment. Additional wristbands can be purchased for your organization when you register online or when you arrive at the event.
- Product sales are not allowed at our event, but orders can be taken and payment arranged later.
- We cannot guarantee your organization help unloading/setting up your booth as event staffing is limited.
If you are an organization/business who provides less than 75% of your services to the special needs community, please join us as a Sponsor.
*Your eligibility will be verified by our staff.