Medical, Therapy, Counseling
- 1st Choice Behavioral Solutions
Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Location: 203 East 10th St., Sanford, FL 32771
- Phone: 407-413-9550
- Email: CBullock@1CBSoultions.com
- Website: http://www.1CBSolutions.com
- 1st Choice Behavior Solutions works with children and adults with developmental disabilities such as Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Rett’s Disorder, Down’s Syndrome, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, and other disabilities that may manifest behavior problems.
- Ability Plus Therapy
Intensive Physical Therapy for Children
- Attachment Services of Central Florida, Inc.
Treatment of Reactive Attachment Disorder & other Childhood Mental Health Issues
- Location: 427 Center Pointe Circle, Suite 1878, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
- Phone: 407-260-0031
- Email: TGgreat@aol.com
- Website: http://www.attachmentservices.org
- Attachment Services of Central Florida, Inc. is a nonprofit agency dedicated to working with children, their families and the communities impacted by Reactive Attachment Disorder and other childhood mental health issues. We are a Registered Agency with ATTACh, the international Association for Treatment and Training in the Attachment of Children. We abide by their Professional Practice Manual and use only those therapeutic interventions approved by ATTACh. We believe that these troubled children can be helped through equal portions of nurturing, consistency, compassion and empathy. By teaching attachment parenting and implementing therapeutic techniques proven in the attachment field, we witness the healing of a broken child and the birth of a new child, one eager for love and affection with limitless potential for joining in appropriate relationships with those he encounters.
- BACF – Behavioral Associates of Central Florida
Psychological, Mental Health, Family, and Behavior Analysis Services
- Location: 2431 Aloma Ave., Suites 134 and 136, Winter Park, FL 32792
- Phone: 407-539-1935
- Email: office@watchbehaviorwork
- Website: http://www.watchbehaviorwork.com
- Behavioral Associates of Central Florida, Inc. offers comprehensive behavioral health services through integrated psychological, mental health, family, and behavioral programs. Our associates utilize a team approach to provide individualized, goal-oriented therapeutic programs for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
- Be an Angel Therapy Dogs Ministry
A volunteer organization that provides animal-assisted therapy
- Location: Florida, North Carolina, Georgia and Texas.
- Phone: 407-920-0146
- Website: http://www.beanangeltherapydogs.org
- Be an Angel Therapy Dogs Ministry is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization, who participates in animal-assisted activities “Turning Frowns Upside Down” for many people such as children with special needs.
- Beckman & Associates, Inc.
Pediatric therapy clinic in Central Florida
- Location: 620 N. Wymore Road Suite 230
Maitland, Florida, 32751
- Phone: (407) 647 4740
- Fax: (407) 647 6415
- Email: Info@beckmanandassociates.com
- Website: http://www.beckmanandassociates.com
- Beckman & Associates, Inc. is the premier pediatric therapy clinic of Central Florida. Our dynamic team offers competent and caring speech, physical and occupational therapy services.Our vision is to help children and families reach their full potential through a fun and dynamic atmosphere. We feel the family plays a key role in therapy and we strive to make education a big part of the therapeutic process. Our goal is to help each child and family through play, fun and laughter. Beckman & Associates is a unique and friendly therapeutic clinic for children with special needs. We welcome you to share your lives with us and become a part of our therapy family.
- Behavioral Consulting of Tampa Bay, Inc
- Location: 3102 West Waters Avenue, Suite 102 A, Tampa, FL 33614
- Phone: 813-930-0210
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.bcotb.com/
- Behavioral Consulting of Tampa Bay, Inc. develops and implements skills acquisition/behavior reduction programs for children with autism or similar disorders or children who engage in disruptive behavior.
- Behavioral Support Services
Behavior analysis, mental health counseling & mentoring services
- Location: 315 E Lakemont Ave, Suite B Winter Park, FL 32792
- Phone: 407-803-6412
- Email: NickiiEcker@bssorlando.com
- Website: http://www.bssorlando.com
- To provide reliable and quality behavior analysis, mental health counseling and mentoring services for children and adults with disabilities to enhance their well-being and improve daily functioning.
- Treatment is designed to maximize strengths and reduce problem behaviors or functional deficits, provide treatment that is unique and individualized for each client, and prioritized treatment to ensure maximum continued success.
- Bridge of Hope
Childcare and therapies
- Location: 1331 Kevstin Dr., Kissimmee, Fl 34744
- Phone: 407- 575-4636
- Brightstart Pediatrics
Center for medically fragile children
- Location: 12377 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32877
- 1133 W. Airport Blvd. Sanford, FL 32773
- Phone: 407-857-1212 (Orlando)
- Fax: 407-857-1239
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.BrightstartPeds.com
- We are a center that cares for medically fragile infants and children for up to 12 hours per day. Our team is comprised of pediatric and neonatal nurses, aides and therapists.
- As part of our PPEC program, each child will receive:
- - Daily, individual nursing assessments
- - Continual monitoring of their individual medical needs
- - Developmental evaluations, and treatment as indicated
- - A Progression Plan tailored to each child
- - The brightest future possible
- Canine Companions for Independence
Assistance Dogs for children & adults with disabilities
- Location: 8150 Clarcona Ocoee Rd, Orlando, FL
- Phone: 407-522-3313
- Fax: 407-522-3347
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.cci.org
- Canine Companions for Independence is a nonprofit organization that enhances the lives of people with disabilities by providing highly trained assistance dogs and ongoing support to ensure quality partnerships.
- Central FL Pediatric Therapy Foundation, Inc.
Physical, occupational, speech therapies and early intervention services providing habilitation for children/youth with special needs
- Location: P.O. Box 120547, Clermont, FL 34712-0547
- Phone: 352-394-0212
- Fax: 352-241-6361
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.faithprojects.org/
- Our organization provides hippotherapy and therapeutic riding; housing for young adults with special needs; dance, gymnastics and martial arts classes and raising funds for recreational/fitness center for the Special Needs population.
- Central Florida Therapy Solutions
Pediatric speech, physical, occupational therapy
- Chapman & Associates Therapy Solutions, LLC
Speech/Language, Occupational, and Physical Therapy and PFS Programs Birth-21 Yrs
- Location: 561 E. Mitchell Hammock Rd, #400, Oviedo, FL 32765
- Phone: 407-810-2225
- Website: http://www.chapmantherapy.com
- We are proud to offer our services in the setting that benefits each child the most.
- These settings include but are not limited to our clinic, the child’s home, daycare or school.
- My philosophy on treating pediatric developmental delays is simple:
- Each child is unique; therefore, the pediatric therapy must be customized for each child for maximum results.
- The family must be involved and be willing to carryover the techniques learned in the therapy sessions into the child’s daily routine.
- A multi-disciplinary collaborative approach to pediatric therapy is the best way to overcome all aspects of a child’s developmental issues.
- Child Life Therapy, LLC
A pediatric therapy center specialized in treating children with Sensory Processing Disorders (SPD)
- Christian Parents-Special Kids
Support Group for Families
- Dentist: Charles M. Robbins, DDS
Pediatric and Adolescent Dentistry
- Location: 508 North Mills Ave, Suite B, Orlando, FL 32803
- Phone: 407-422-2617
- Fax: 407- 841-6843
- Second location (Tuesdays only):
- 405 West Oak St
- Kissimmee, FL 34741
- They provide dental services for kids with special needs. They will admit a child to a local hospital if anesthesia is needed.
- Dentist: John Bishop, DDS
- Location: Pediatric Dentistry of Central Florida, 1650 Maitland Avenue, Maitland, FL 32751-3320
- Phone: 407-628-2286
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Bishop is on staff with Pediatric Dentistry of Central Florida. He is a member of the Central Florida Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Team.
- Dentist: Premiere Orthodontics
Orthodontics & children’s dentistry
- Developmental Pediatric Therapy Clinic
Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Location: 385 Center Pointe Circle, Suite 1325, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
- Phone: 407-774-6421
- Fax: 407-774-0984
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.dev-clinic.com
- We provide pediatric, physical and occupational therapy, with specialties in Neurodevelopmental Treatment and Sensory Integration.
- Florida Autism Center
Behavior Analysis Therapy services
- Location: Location: 1708 Lexington Green Lane, Sanford, FL 32771
- Phone: 407-413-9550
- Fax: 866-610-0580
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.flautism.com
- We provide Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy services to children with developmental disabilities. We have both a McKay scholarship school program (ages 5 and up), early intervention services (ages 5 and under), and after school 1 to 1 therapy services.
- Florida Children’s Hospital
Expert and comprehensive care at the Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital for Children
- Florida Elks Children’s Therapy Services
In-home physical and occupational therapy t children who do not have easy access to these services
- Location: P.O. Box 49, Umatilla, Fl 32784
- Phone: 1-800-523-1673 or 352-669-2241 ext. 241
- Fax: 352-669-1236
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.floridaelks.org/FECTS/index.html
- The goal of Florida Elks Children’s Therapy Services is to provide Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy to Florida children in need of such services.These services are provided in the patient’s home without regard to the ability to pay for the services. This program also strives to render the highest quality services possible to this special population.
- Heavenly Hoofs Therapeutic Riding Center
Therapeutic Equestrian Activities
- Location: 1633 E. Vine St, Ste. 200, Kissimmee, FL, 34744
- Phone: 407-933-7433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.heavenlyhoofs.com
- Heavenly Hoofs’ mission is to provide equine assisted activities to enhance the mental, emotional, and physical well-being of individuals with life-threatening illnesses, disabilities, & at risk youth.
- Herman & Associates
Pediatric Specialist, Inc.
- Location: 4401 East Colonial Drive, Suite 107, Orlando, FL 32803
- Phone: 407-898-5060
- Fax: 407-898-5185
- Website: http://hermanandassociates.com
- A private practice providing services to individuals of all ages with communication and/or physical disorders. Our organization employs more than 40 licensed professionals including Speech & Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Physical Therapists totally devoted to helping families and children with special needs. Most importantly we feel that children with disabilities are children first and children with disabilities second.
Open windows of hope for children with developmental disorders
- Location: 3800 W. Eau Gallie Blvd, Suite 105, Melbourne, FL 32934
- or California Integrative Hyperbaric Center, 16251 Laguna Canyon Rd., Suite 175, Irvine, CA 92618
- Phone: 321-259-7111
- Fax: 321-259-7222
- Website: www.icdrc.org
- Our focus is evaluating and treating patients with autism spectrum disorders, PDD, and related neurological and developmental disorders. We assess the underlying medical problems most commonly seen in children with autism through the use of measured biomarkers.
- Independent Living, Inc.
Specializing in Home, Clinic & School Based Pediatric Therapy
- Location: 6508 Gunn Hwy., Tampa FL 33625
- or 27650 Cashford Cr. Suite 102, Wesley Chapel, Fl 33544
- Phone: 813-963-6923
- Fax: 813-264-0768
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.independentlivinginc.com
- For over the past 15 years, we have taken great pride in growing a community-based business that is able to help children and parents overcome challenges and achieve personal goals. We coordinate training opportunities to ensure that our providers, parents and therapists, remain at the top of their field. As stated in our mission statement, our focus is on the individual needs of every infant, child, and adult who will benefit from our team of skilled professionals. We care about our community. We care about our legacy.
- Innovative Children’s Therapy
Intensive physical and occupational therapy services
- Location: 5423 Lake Howell Road, Winter Park, FL, 32792
- Phone: 407-679-7837
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.innovativechildrenstherapy.com
- Innovative Children’s Therapy is a pediatric rehabilitation center offering intensive suit therapy and traditional physical and occupational therapy in Orlando, Florida. We are a therapist-operated facility committed to providing the highest quality of therapy to children with a variety of disabilities. Our mission is to provide the most effective therapy available in a fun, family oriented, and challenging environment where children can reach their full potential. With play and laughter, we encourage kids to work their hardest and achieve their best.
- Integrative Pediatrics, INC
Striving to make a difference in our children’s future.
- Location: 30 Windsormere Way, Ste. 100
- Phone: 407-359-1770
- Integrative Pediatrics incorporates biomedical treatments for Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental/functional disorders.
- Kids Beating Cancer
Health services for children with cancer and other life-threatening diseases
- Location: 615 E. Princeton Street, Suite 400, Orlando, FL 32803
- Phone: 407-894-2888
- Fax: 407-894-7689
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.kidsbeatingcancer.com
- Kids Beating Cancer’s mission is to increase access to treatment for children with cancer and life threatening diseases in need of a bone marrow or umbilical cord blood transplant by funding the cost to identify compatible donors, funding uninsured medical expenses and to provide support for families as they face the challenging journey towards a cure.Registration possible for the National Marrow Donor Program’s “Be the Match”.
- KidPower Special Needs Links
Personal Safety Skills for People With Disabilities and Other Difficult Life Challenges
- Lakeside Behavioral Healthcare
comprehensive community behavioral healthcare services
- Location: 1800 Mercy Drive, Orlando, FL, 32808
- Phone: 407-875-3700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.lakesidecares.org
- Lakeside is a comprehensive community mental health center offering a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient mental health services.
- Lampert’s Therapy Group
Full Service Community and Clinic Based Therapies for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- Location: 18254- 118th Avenue North, Suite 100, Largo, FL 33773
- Phone: 727-541-5304
- Fax: 727-546-8527
- Website: www.lampertstherapy.com
- At LAmpert’s Therapy Group we offer Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Behavioral Analysis to children and adults with developmental disabilities in the community. We specialize in the Intensive TheraSuit Method and provide traditional Occupational, Physical, Speech-Language, and Feeding Therapies in our state-of-the-art pediatric clinic located in Largo.
- Lead Changes Therapy Services
Natalie Baker, CTRS
- Location: 42395 Ryan Rd Suite112-109, Ashburn, VA 20148
- Phone: 703-943-0566
- Website: www.leadchangestherapy.com
- Leading individuals with challenges towards their goal of independence in the home, school and community.
- A nationally certified Recreation Therapist providing direct care and consulting services to all ages – specializing Aquatic Therapy and Community Inclusion in the Northern Virginia area.
- Also offering Team Building Workshops, Parents with Children with Disabilities Workshops and Rehabilitative Fitness Plans.
- Learn To Learn
Programs applying neuroscience to education
- Location: 42731 Maguire Road, Ocoee, FL 34761
- Phone: 407-275-5550
- Fax: 407-656-2159
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.learntolearn.com
- Learn to Learn applies neuroscience to education. The result can change lives for young and old:
- - Improve memory and learning power
- Improve strategic thinking and ability to study
- Improve focus and attention span
- Improve grades and performance in school
- The Learn to Learn programs permanently improve a student’s ability to learn. Learn to Learn programs can help students labeled with ADD, ADHD, autism, and other learning disabilities.
- Maximized Living- Lerner Family Chiropractic Center
Reach and maintain your health potential
- Location: 1405 South Hiawassee Road, Orlando, FL 32835
- Phone: 407-292-0909
- Fax: 407-292-4660
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.maximizedlivingdrelerner.com
- We provide complimentary scoliosis screenings and nerve system analysis. Doctors of Chiropractic will be on site to provide education, insight, and answer any questions the community may have specific to special needs.
- Meadowlark Music Together
Music classes for children and their families
- Location: 1001 Alabama St. Lawrence, KS 66044
- Phone: 785-841-4468
- Website: http://meadowlarkmusictogether.com
- Contact: Karen Abraham, Music Therapist
- A Music Together® class is…
- - A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- - Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique leaning styles of very young children.
- - 45 minutes of PURE FUN for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers who are participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages
- - Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment – regardless of their own musical abilities.
- Music Together® is a national company. To find a class near you, go to www.musictogether.com. You can also reach them at 800-728-2692.
- Nemours Children’s Clinic
- Location: P.O. Box 568908 Orlando, FL 32856
- Phone: 407-650-7000
- The Nemours Children’s Clinic – Jacksonville (NCC-J) is housed in a modern, 11-story building conveniently located in the downtown area of Jacksonville on the south bank of the St. Johns River. It is connected to Wolfson Children’s Hospital by a pedestrian walkway over Interstate 95. Since opening in 1987, the clinic has provided outstanding health care to thousands of infants, children, and adolescents from the area, across the country, and around the world. Today, the NCC-J staff draws on the Nemours legacy of experience, knowledge, and compassion to provide the highest level of care in a unique child- and family-centered environment. In addition to the downtown location, satellite clinics are available at Orange Park and Jacksonville Beach.
- NSI (Neuroskeletal Imaging)
Home of Central Florida’s imaging specialists
- Location: 1315 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32804
- Phone: 407-999-9977
- Fax: 407-292-4660
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.nsimri.com
- NeuroSkeletal Imaging is dedicated to providing the patients and referring physicians of Central Florida the most advanced radiology in the world.
- Optometrist: Marc Sherman, O.D., F.C.O.V.D
Behavioral optometry & vision therapy
- Location: 1495 W State Rd 434, Longwood, FL 32750-3895
- Phone: 407-332-8255
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.optometrists.org/orlando
- Vision Therapy and Comprehensive Eye Exams – In the case of learning disabilities, vision therapy is specifically directed toward resolving visual problems which interfere with reading, learning, and education instruction. Vision therapy is performed under doctor supervision and is prescribed to help individuals improve visual comfort, ease, and efficiency. It assists in changing how a patient processes or interprets visual information.
- Dr. Sherman provides treatment for learning related vision problems, including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, reading, and tracking issues. He also provides visual rehabilitation for children and adults with special needs, such as developmental delays, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injuries, whiplash, etc.
- Park Lake Chiropractic
Dr. Bret Scheuplein, Chiropractor
- Pediatrics Potential Rehab, Inc
Home, Community & Clinic Based Therapy Services
- 2009 Longwood Lake Mary Rd. Suite 1001 Longwood, FL 32750
- Phone: (407) 322-3962
- Website: http://pediatricrehabcenter.com/
- Pediatric Potentials Rehab, Inc. is an innovative home, community and clinic based rehabilitation company that strives to provide the highest quality of care to children and families in need of specialized services. We work to promote skill development, self-esteem and quality of life within each child’s natural environment.
- Personal Ponies
Therapeutic pony visits
- Mailing Address: 3797 NW 52nd Street, Boca Raton, FL 33496 USA
- Barn Address: R Farm,4250 NW 74th St,Coconut Creek, FL 33073
- Phone: 561-445-4456
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.personalponies-fl.org
- When Sandra Seiden saw what being around miniature ponies did for her special needs son, she knew she had to share the ponies with other children who faced the same challenges. ”Very often, a child with special needs doesn’t have a best friend. The ponies do not judge or laugh; they seem to understand and a trusting friendship develops. Personal Ponies promotes an “I CAN” attitude by allowing the child to interact through tasks such as grooming, handling, stall maintenance and feeding the pony. It is our goal this “I CAN” attitude will carry over to school, family and social settings.”
- Physiotherapy Works
Physical and Massage Therapy
- Location: 1890 Semoran Blvd., Ste. 251, Winter Park, FL, 32792
- or 12301 Lake Underhill Rd, Suite 118, Orlando, Florida, 32828
- Phone: 407-657-5029 ( Winter Park)
- Fax: 407-657-6320
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.pt-works.com
- Physiotherapy Works provides Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, Rehabilitation, and wellness training in Winter Park and now in Waterford Lakes FL. In both our locations we ensure each patient is treated on a one-to-one basis and each treatment program is designed specifically to your individual physical requirements, and your personal goals.
- Primrose Center, Inc.
Support for adult with developmental disabilities
- Location: 2733 South Ferncreek Avenue, Orlando, FL 32806
- Phone: 407-898-7201
- Fax: 407-898-2120
- Website: www.primrosecenter.org
- Primrose Center, Inc. provides a variety of supports to over 400 adults with developmental disabilities on a daily basis. Through collaboration with the community we are able to enhance the supports we provide to adults.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Location: 262 Danny Thomas Place Memphis, TN 38105
- Phone: 901-595-3300
- Website: www.stjude.org
- St. Jude is unlike any other pediatric treatment and research facility. Discoveries made here have completely changed how the world treats children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. With research and patient care under one roof, St. Jude is where some of today’s most gifted researchers are able to do science more quickly.
- Shriners Hospital for Children – Tampa
High quality care for children with special healthcare needs
- Location: 12502 Pine Dr, Tampa, FL 33612
- Phone: 1-813-972-2250
- Website: http://www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org/Hospitals/Locations/Tampa.aspx
- “A One-of-a-Kind Pediatric Special Hospital System”
- Part of a one-of-a-kind specialty hospital system. Shriners Hospitals for Children-Tampa is a provider of internationally renowned expert orthopaedic care to children at no charge.
- Services include in-patient and out-patient nursing and surgical care, physical, speech and occupational therapy, motion analysis (gait analysis), Seating/mobility needs and orthotics and prosthetics. All services are provided in a comprehensive, family-focused environment. Transportation assistance is offered when available to and from the hospital from within Florida and South Georgia.
- There are two criteria for patient acceptance: A child must be between the ages of 0-18 and have an orthopaedic condition that the medical staff can improve upon. To call for an appointment dial 1-888-665-KIDS (Press option 1.) Shriners Hospitals for Children-Tampa is located on the campus of the University of South Florida.
- Sky Medical, Inc.
Therapeutic Ambulatory Orthotic System
- Location: 5229 NW08th Ave., Sunrise, FL 33351
- Phone: 954-747-3188
- Fax: 954-747-3189
- Website: http://www.taos1.com
- The Therapeutic Ambulatory Orthotic System (TAOS) is designed to function as an essential aid to your child with neuromotor impairments including CP to help encourage upright hands free standing or ambulation. The TAOS is the culmination of over 3 years of design and clinical work by a team of therapists, orthotists and engineers aimed at providing children with the best possible tool to help them out of their seated or prone world and into an upright one.
- Songbird Music Therapy
Music therapy services to adults and children
- Phone: 407-575-8932
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Holly Latham, Music Therapist
- Songbird Music Therapy offers music therapy services to adults and children, of various ages and needs, in the Orlando area. Songbird is passionate about helping children and adults to learn and grow physically, cognitively, emotionally, and spiritually through music. Music Therapy can be a fun way for children to learn, grow, and bond with their family members.
- Specialty Brace & Limb
Orthotic and prosthetic care
- Location: 915 Lucerne Terrace, Orlando, FL 32806-1012
- Phone: 407-843-9200
- Fax: 407-843-9666
- Website: www.specialtybrace.com
- Our commitment to our patients has always been to provide the most technologically advanced orthotic and prosthetic care available. Our highly trained staff will strive to insure that each patient receives unsurpassed customer service.
- St Germain Chiropractic
Free health screenings of the spine and nervous system
- Location: 877 South Orange Blossom Trail, Apopka, FL 32703
- Phone: 407-889-3223
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.stgermainchiropractic.com
- Located in the heart of Apopka, the leading health professionals at St. Germain Chiropractic are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives — combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. Dr. Patrick St. Germain is committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care.
- The Developmental Center for Infants & Children / Early Steps
Formerly – Central Florida Early Steps Program
- Location: 601 W. Michigan St. Orlando, FL 32805
- Phone: 407-317-7430 ext.2201
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.orlandohealth.com
- Contact: Glomaris Gonzalez, Family Resource Specialist
- Since the 1970s, The Developmental Center for Infants and Children has served as the local community’s center of expertise regarding parents’ questions about the growth and development of their infants, toddlers and preschoolers. The Development Center is staffed by a team of pediatricians, psychologists and rehabilitation therapists who perform developmental evaluations of children. The evaluations give concerned parents a unique opportunity to have a highly skilled team of individuals, in one room at one time, assess their child, answer questions and provide ideas about how to positively impact the child’s development. The evaluation team also collaborates with community agencies, providing objective data and suggestions regarding the development of children in their programs. In addition to the evaluation team, The Developmental Center houses two teams of family support staff that offer families long-term support by helping them cope with and negotiate through the system of community-based services.
- The Lazy B Ranch
Therapeutic pony visits
- Location: 2300 Absher Road, Saint Cloud, FL, 34771
- Phone: 407-873-0412
- Mini-horses for Equine Assisted Therapy and Learning; visits schools and community venues.
- The Scott Center for Autism Treatment
Quality treatment, training and applied research fro children with autism and related disabilities
- Location: 150 West University Boulevard, Melbourne, FL 32901
- Phone: 321-674-8106
- Phone: 321-674-8411
- Website: http://research.fit.edu/scottcenter
- The Scott Center at Florida Tech is dedicated to providing the highest quality treatment, training and applied research to enhance the functioning and improve the quality of life of children with autism and related disabilities in Central Florida.
- The Center will provide:
- - empirically supported behavioral and allied health care diagnoses, assessments and treatments for children and their families
- intensive training and supervision in treatment for autism and related disabilities to students enrolled in the Florida Tech Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) master’s program and to other professionals and paraprofessionals who will be working with this population
- an ongoing program of research directed toward improving clinical and behavioral outcomes for children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
- The Therapy Place
Therapies, programs and services to help children overcome their developmental or physical limitations and reach their full potential
- Location: 9318 E. Colonial Drive, Ste. 133, Orlando, FL, 32817
- Phone: 407-281-3803
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.thetherapyplace.com
- Provides occupational, speech, and physical therapy to children under 21. Offers an after-school therapy program, and a summer program, in addition to a respite care program on Saturdays.
- Threshold Family Health Care
Quality Medical Care to Individuals with Disabilities
- Location: 3550 N Goldenrod Road, Winter Park, FL 32792
- Phone: 407-671-7060
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.threshold-center.org
- Threshold’s Family Medical Clinic will provide continuity of care for families with autistic spectral disorders, including dental care, counseling, residential facilities, as well as behavioral and educational training.
- Total Mobility & Modification Services
Mobility, accessibility and comfort solutions for the injured, disabled or special needs persons of all ages
- Phone: 407-644-3770
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.translife.org
- TransLife works closely with hospitals and donor families to coordinate the gift of life in Central Florida. TransLife is the federally designated Organ Procurement Organization (OPO) for a 10-county region, which is consistently among the most generous in the nation for lifesaving organ donations. At the time of donation, TransLife becomes a critical link between a donor and possible recipients. Our responsibilities include the recovery, preservation and distribution of donated organs to critically ill patients. The recipients of donation are identified by the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) from those registered on the national transplant waiting list. The gift of organ donation can save several lives.
- UCF Communication Disorders Clinic
Therapy for kids with communication and hearing challenges
- Location: 12424 Research Parkway (Research Pavilion), Suite 155, Orlando, FL 32826-2215
- Phone: 407-882-0468
- Fax: 407-249-4774
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.worldhealthwellness.com
- The University of Central Florida’s Communication Disorders Clinic is a premiere institution providing cutting-edge diagnostics and services to people of all ages with communication and hearing challenges. The clinic is equipped with instrumentation for voice and resonance evaluations as well as for swallowing evaluations. A full audiological suite with instrumentation for diagnostic audiometry for children and adults and hearing aid evaluations is available.
- UCP of Central Florida
Education and therapy services for children with disabilities
- Location: 3305 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32806
- Phone: 407-852-3352
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ucpcfl.org
- Like all great stories, the story of United Cerebral Palsy (UCP) of Central Florida began with a simple goal: offering hope to kids. Discovering that very few options outside of institutions existed for children with cerebral palsy, this group of parents began a small program. In a remodeled house on Colonial Drive, this program provided an Early Intervention classroom and therapy services for children.
- World Health Wellness
Chiropractic care and other services