Statement of Faith
- We believe that the one true God exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God.
- We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; but through the shed blood of Christ, His death and resurrection, salvation is made possible by God’s grace to those who repent, believe and surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that true conversion is evident by the revealed character of Christ in the believer’s life.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit was sent to convict the world of sin, and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit provides comfort, guidance and power to the saints of God for the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- We believe that the 66 books of Bible are the inerrant and infallible Word of God. It is our final authority.
- We believe Jesus is coming again to judge the world in righteousness.
- We believe that we await the future hope of living eternally with Christ Jesus; there will be a new heaven and a new earth where those who have been redeemed by His blood and have overcome will live forever in His glorious presence.
- We believe that the salvation of man is wholly a work of God’s free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justified them in His sight.
- We believe that no sin can separate us from the love of God.
For a PDF of our Statement of Faith: