Nathaniel’s Hope is dedicated to sharing hope with kids with special needs (VIP kids) and their families.
- Bringing hope and resources of encouragement to VIP kids and their families
- Providing practical assistance by offering free respite care for VIP kids
- Educating the community on how to be a Buddy to VIP kids and their families
- Equipping the community, especially churches, with opportunities, tools, training, and resources to reach out to VIP kids and their families
- Extending hope to VIP kids overseas
- Sharing hope with grieving families
(Kids with special needs are our VIPs. Buddies are friends of VIPs.)